10-15 guests, sit down with formal instruction
Minimum 10 people / Maximum 15 people
Minimum $50/person / There is no max on $/person*
*Price will be determined based on the theme and wine chosen.
Metrovino will provide:
2 hour class – usually 6:30 to 8:30pm but can be customized as long as instructor and room are available.
- There will be an extra charge for the instructor for time beyond the 2 hours.
- ($80/hour for Richard and $65/hour for other instructors)
6 wines chosen by Metrovino and approved by customer. The customer will choose a theme either by country or by grape and Metrovino will choose the wines.
- We are open to requests.
Cheese and charcuterie platter to allow for guests to have a light snack with their wines.
- If the client chooses to bring in their own food a $10/person deduction will be provided.
( i.e. If the class price were set at $50/person, the price would then be reduced to $40/person.)
- Additionally, catering information must be provided to Metrovino in order to coordinate the event logistics.
All guests will receive 10% off any wine purchases made that evening or soon thereafter.
- If guests come in on a day following the event, they just need to show their tasting booklet or tasting sheet from the evening and Metrovino will provide them a one time 10% discount on purchases.
Requirements of client:
- 50% deposit on the estimate for the evening right away to secure the date. (Minimum deposit will be $250.)
- Remaining balance payment required 1 week prior to the event. At this time, Metrovino requires confirmation of the number of guests attending.
- If the event is cancelled prior to the 2nd deposit being paid – the first deposit will be converted to store credit to be spent as the client wishes. If cancellation occurs after the 2nd deposit has been paid – all but $100 will be converted to store credit. If cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the class then 50% will be converted to store credit and the other 50% will be a payment to Metrovino.